Electrical issues need to be taken seriously and repaired quickly. When you need an electrician in New Brighton, MN, call Edison Electric, Inc. We have been providing superior residential service since 2007. We perform quality electrical repairs every day for homeowners just like you and have earned an A+ rating with the BBB. Call us today to schedule an appointment.
Wonder why your Twin Cities neighbors call us when they need electrical repairs in their home? Read our testimonials to find out!
Edison Electric, Inc. offers professional residential electrical repairs to New Brighton, MN. We are licensed, bonded, insured, and trained to efficiently complete your electrical checklist.
Some of our services include:
- Troubleshoot & Repair
- Electrical Panel & Service Upgrades
- Electrical Outlets
- Home Rewiring Services
- Code Compliance
- GFCI Protection
- AFCI Protection
- Appliance Circuits
- Ceiling Fan Installations
- Lighting Design, Installation and Replacement
- L.E.D. Lighting
- Whole House Surge Protection
- Fire & CO2 Alarm
Causes of Common Outlet Issues
When your outlets malfunction, it’s important to have a professional inspect them as soon as possible to limit the dangers they can cause. Schedule an appointment with an electrician when you notice the following problems:
- Short-circuiting: Exposed wiring or loose connections can cause short-circuiting, which can potentially lead to a fire.
- Age: Older units that have experienced wear and tear should be replaced.
- Faulty installation: If your units were not installed by a professional, have an electrician inspect them to make sure they are performing correctly.
- Overloading: Plugging too much into a unit and creating more wattage than the device is able to handle can create a fire risk.
Advantages of Installing a Ceiling Fan
Wiring a ceiling fan is much harder than it looks and can be very dangerous if you don’t know what to look for. Our electricians hang ceiling fans every day and have the training and experience to install your unit quickly and safely. Leave it to Edison Electric, Inc.
Did you know installing a ceiling fan in your New Brighton home can help reduce energy costs in the winter and in the summer? In the winter, a fan rotating clockwise adds value by pulling the warm air down from the ceiling. In the summer, a fan rotating counter-clockwise cools the skin by making a room feel 5 or 6 degrees cooler.
When you need residential repairs or installations, contact us to schedule an appointment in the Twin Cities area.
When to Call an Electrical Contractor to Repair Your Circuit Breaker
Circuit breaker issues can pose dangers to your home - including the risk of fire. To prevent these risks, call an electrician when you first notice the following issues:
- Circuit breaker trips frequently.
- Breakers are hot to the touch.
- Burning smell coming from the electrical panel.
- Frayed wires.
- Burnt metal.
- Hissing or popping noises.
Get Upfront Pricing On Electrical Repairs
At Edison Electric, Inc. each service visit is built around a basic, but important principal – our customers must always know the total cost of repair work before we get started. Our process is easy. We send our New Brighton electrician to your house in a vehicle stocked with the necessary tools and equipment. Then our electrician will evaluate your electrical needs and provide you with clear-cut pricing for each electrical task. After we discuss the pricing and electrical options with you, we can begin work immediately!