Are you looking for superior residential electrical services in Coon Rapids? You have definitely come to the right place! Edison Electric, Inc. provides a wide range of quality electrical services to homeowners throughout the Twin Cities area. In business since 2007, we come highly reviewed with an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau of Minnesota. We specialize in performing quality electrical repairs for homeowners, so if you are in need of a professional Coon Rapids electrician, call us today!
We are experts at locating and repairing electrical problems in both older and newer houses. Here are some of the electrical services we provide to Coon Rapids, MN:
- L.E.D. Lighting
- Electrical Outlets
- Home Rewiring Services
- Code Compliance
- Appliance Circuits
- Electrical Panel & Service Upgrades
- Troubleshoot & Repair
- Lighting Design, Installation and Replacement
- Ceiling Fan Installations
- Whole House Surge Protection
- GFCI Protection
- AFCI Protection
- Fire & CO2 Alarm
How to Keep Your Electrical Outlets Maintained
For the safety of your family and your home, it’s important to keep your electrical outlets functioning properly. Performing routine maintenance tasks will also help them work longer to keep your appliances and electronics running. Some tips to follow when using your outlets include:
- Reduce the wear and tear on plugs by carefully inserting them into the outlets.
- Turn off appliances, fixtures, and devices before unplugging them.
- Pull by the plug, not the cord, when unplugging an item from an outlet.
- Be careful to not overload a unit with extension cords, appliances, and multi-way plugs.
- Schedule an appointment to have an electrical contractor inspect your devices. The professional will ensure your outlets are working as expected, are correctly wired, and are properly grounded.
Why You Should Have Your Electrical Panel Serviced
When you hire us to perform a job, our electricians arrive in service vehicles that are stocked with all the necessary parts to make immediate repairs on your electrical system. Whether it is replacing a single light switch, or replacing your entire circuit breaker panel, we can do it all! Many houses in Coon Rapids, MN were built in the 1970s and 1980s, which means the electrical components have been in service for over 40 years. Have one of our electricians stop by and make sure your electrical panel is in good working order!
Contact us before you buy or sell a home to schedule an electrical inspection with our electricians!
What to Expect During Electrical Appointments in Coon Rapids
At Edison Electric, Inc. one of our core beliefs is that our customers should always know the total cost of repair work before we begin. Our process is friendly and simple – we send one of our expert electricians to your home in a fully-stocked service vehicle to evaluate your electrical needs.
Your electrician will thoroughly look things over and provide you with itemized pricing for each electrical task you want to be completed. After we answer all of your questions, your electrician will obtain your permission and begin work on the spot – we call it upfront pricing!