- About Us
- Contact Us
Edison Electric is a locally owned and operated residential electrical service company providing Saint Louis Park homeowners with superior electrical services since 2007.
We are proud members of the Better Business Bureau and Minnesota Electrical Association. We offer complete residential electrical repair service for St. Louis Park homeowners and visit hundreds of customers each year. Whether you need a light switch replaced or you want to upgrade your circuit panel, we are here to serve you!
Since we are a smaller, privately owned electrical repair company who values every customer, much of our business comes from referrals from happy customers. The best compliment we can receive is a recommendation from one satisfied customer to another. Please visit our reviews page to see testimonials from our happy Saint Louis Park, Minnesota customers.
Whether you live in an older home with outdated wiring or a brand new single family home, Edison Electric will provide fast, on-time electrical repair service you can depend on.Here are just some of our services:
St. Louis Park is a desirable city because of the central location and affordable housing. If you are buying or selling a home in St. Louis Park and need your home to meet the city code compliance, give us a call today. We have experience in dealing with point of sale electrical repairs for the city of Saint Louis Park.
If you are experiencing an electrical emergency in St. Louis Park, give us a call, we offer homeowners limited emergency electrical support and normally have an on-call electrician for support on weekends and nights.
We have used Edison Electric on three occasions, Joe is consistently prompt, efficient, professional, and knowledgable! Awesome service.
We had some electrical issues and a burning smell. We called Edison late at night and they sent someone to our house early in the morning the next day to get the issue resolved. The customer service was amazing and the prices were as well.
Wiring bathroom exhaust fan
Homeowner called because they smelled a burning smell from an electrical box. I found all the wiring in the box burned up due to a loose electrical connection. I replaced all the damaged wiring and installed am afci circuit breaker to add an extra level of protection for the wiring.